Guide The Future
- Piloter is a specialized ultrasound unit, dedicated in each subdivision segment. With its extremely lightweight case, smart design and built-in customized workflow, Piloter provides more efficient and convenient experience for musculoskeletal, pain management, physical therapy and vascular.
- A wide range of transducers covers full range of general applications, from large
patient to pediatrics. An innovative middle line design along with project probe direction indicator, provide
users best experience and accuracy.
Corresponding function name display
Hockey Stick Probe
A dedicated probe for small joint and
superficial, with very high frequency
and lightweight design, it is a perfect
tool for excellent detail imaging and
able to be used in a limited space.
Built-in Storage Tray
- A dedicated probe holder for easy disinfection without any need of assistance from others.
Best in Detail Tissue Imaging
- Piloter was built on Holo platform, which has 64-beam processing and achieves up to 5000 frames per second. Along with image fine tuning according to MSK and pain management request, Piloter is able to provide not only the whole field best in detail image quality but also highlight the display of bones, muscles and nerves.
wiNeedle Intelligent Needle Visualization Technology
- The most challenging work during procedure is always distinguishing the needle from tissue. Piloter answers this by providing a very intelligent wiNeedle feature. wiNeedle automatically recognizes the needle, then steersultrasound beam perpendicular to needle, and enhances the needle display.
Dedicated Imaging Settings for Pain Management
wiLearn Education Center
- wiLearn in Piloter provides best-in-class learning experience via side by side comparison, covering from pain management to anesthesia, MSK etc…
Flexible Style, More Possibility
- Exceptional Image Quality